Girly heart explosion sentence

Girly heart explosion sentence







1. If one day I want to travel around the world, can I circle you around?
 
2. Come here, I have a relationship and want to talk to you.
 
3. Do you have a girlfriend? If you don’t have one, do you want to have one, if you do, do you want to change it?
 
4. Recently there have been rumors saying that I like you, one point I want to clarify, this is not a rumor.
 
5. Girl, I have a relationship and want to talk to you.
 
6. Knowing that you will come, so I will wait.
 
7. Thank you for your appearance, enough for me to feel fresh for many years.
 
8. No matter how tired, no matter how bitter, no matter how painful, it's just for you to like me.
 
9. The two warmest words in the world are good night from your mouth.
 
10. Life without you is like a walking dead, a cigarette, a glass of wine, it doesn’t matter.
 
11. If you want, I like you, if you don’t want to, I’m unrequited love, are you willing?
 
12. It's not that no one wants me except you. It's just that I don't want anyone except you.
 
13. I am a prophet. I verified your identity yesterday. You are my girlfriend.
 
14. You are the joy of youth, read it upside down.
 
15. Isn't my name and your name just a story?
 
16. I stole the rose, but I love you for real.
 
17. You are so directed at me, do you want to sleep with me?
 
18. Tell you a story, this story is very long, so I will make a long story short, I miss you.
 
19. Salute with your right hand and hold you with your left hand.
 
20. Isn’t my name and yours just a story?
 
21. I don't care if you care or not, I will still care about you.
 
22. If you think the sea is the cleanest and most thorough, then you must have never seen my eyes, because I only have you in my eyes.
 
23. Everyone says that my temperament is very slow, but I can also be fast. For example, a dog is chasing me behind or you are waiting for me in front.
 
24. You look like a relative in my family, "who", "my mother's son-in-law".
 
25. It's good that you have gained weight, and I like you more.
 
26. If you have a girlfriend, I have only one rival. If you don't have a girlfriend, the whole world is my rival.
 
27. I believe I can meet someone better than you, but now you are in front of me, like a waterfall hanging upside down from the zenith, deafening at 360 degrees, and I can see nothing but you.
 
28. You must have been carbonated drinks in your last life, right? Otherwise, why do I want to bubble up when I see you.
 
29. Cuteness is not a long-term solution, cuteness is a long-term solution.
 
30. If possible, I am willing to spend every minute and every second of my life with you.
 
31. For people like you, I have nothing to talk about with you except love!
 
32. Don't tease me, or I will impolite you.
 
33. When you were thin, it was in my heart, and when you were fat, you were stuck inside.
 
34. If you are willing, I like you, if you don’t, I’m unrequited love, will you?
 
35. I like you for more than two minutes and can't withdraw it.
 
36. You are the joy of your youth, I want to tell you this sentence in reverse.
 
37. I heard that the girl manages the family well, I would like to hear it for the rest of my life.
 
38. I want to buy a piece of land from you. Where? Buying you are desperate.
 
39. Recently there have been rumors that I like you. One point I want to clarify is that this is not a rumor.
 
40. I made a wish to God, wishing you to be happy forever, but God cannot give forever, and can only give me two days, so I made a wish to God, wishing you happy both in the dark and in the day.
 
41. Leave the miracle to others, I have you.
 
42. Follow me and don't get lost.
 
43. I will walk as long as the road with you is, and I will never frown without complaint.
 
44. Suddenly I am afraid of old age, death, and accidents. If one day I am not by your side, who will protect you and accompany you through the fleeting years.
 
45. You are in the Eastern Hemisphere, and I am in the Western Hemisphere. Together, we are the whole earth.
 
46. ​​Is your blood type square? Or why do you look so straight.
 
47. To the world, you are a person; but to me, you are my whole world.
 
48. I have no procrastination. I will disassemble the courier as soon as I get it. I will press the alarm as soon as the alarm rings. I will eat the snacks as soon as you turn on. I will laugh as soon as you show up.
 
49. I smiled inexplicably, just because I thought of you.
 
50. I have exhausted my life's luck, just to be able to meet you.
 
51. How to relieve worries, only to get rich, why to get rich, only to love me!
 
52. Your girlfriend has fallen, come pick it up, don’t eat much, it’s easy to raise
 
53. On the night I met you, the stars in the sky seemed to dim all at once, because from that moment, you were the brightest star in my heart.
 
54. Encountering you, like in a dream, never want to wake up.
 
55. I am just a choice in your life, and you are the only answer in my life
 
56. Do you prefer a cat or a dog, cat: meow; dog: barking.
 
57. It's not that no one wants me except you. It's just that I don't want anyone except you.
 
58. If you are a cloud, I am the rain, accompanied all my life, ups and downs; if you are the sunset, I am the twilight, supporting each other in the whole life, twilight and twilight; if you are sugar, I am honey, lingering and sweet all my life honey!
 
59. Can you take my hand from wife to old woman.
 
60. If you are a cactus, I am willing to endure all the pain to hold you.
 
61. Why are you so vulgar? You always post selfies, which makes my hands sore after watching it several times.
 
62. Can we further sublimate our revolutionary friendship?
 
63. There is nothing more beautiful than one day in the future, I will kiss you before going to bed, hold you in the middle of the night, and wake up with you.
 
64. How to relieve worries, only... only hug you
 
65. "You are a little weird today" "Why is it weird" "Weird is beautiful"
 
66. If you want, I like you. If you don't want to, I will be unrequited love, will you?
 
67. A place without you is just a residence, and a place with you is home!
 
68. I cannot guarantee you a perfect relationship, no quarrel, no disagreement, but I can guarantee that as long as you persist, I will never leave. good Morning!
 
69. I want to go to the evening market with you hand in hand, and wake up in the morning to make a warm breakfast!
 
70. My life is enriched by you. Your appearance makes ordinary sunrises and sunsets show wonderful meanings.
 
71. You will always be the second button on my chest, the closest place to my heart.
 
72. We always like to "go with the flow" to perfuse the thorns and bumps on the road of life, but we don't know that true going with the flow is actually doing everything we can to not force it, rather than spreading it out.
 
73. Thinking of going to the Jiang Tower alone, the moonlight is like water and water like the sky. Where is the Mochizuki? The scenery is vaguely like last year.
 
74. Love makes people stupid, but I don’t mind being stupid.
 
75. I would like to fade away from the pride of my life, and change your sentence: "I will marry you"!
 
76. If you have the next life, I would like to be your sea, so that you won't care if you will get to the shore.
 
77. Do you know the difference between you and a monkey? The monkey lives on the tree, and you live in my heart.
 
78. Catch the light when you wake up, and dream when you sleep. It is fortunate to meet you for three lives.
 
79. Meeting you is my most beautiful encounter.
 
80. The meeting is too short to wait for the tea to be cold. If you stop, I will accompany you through the wind and frost.
 
81. There is only one you in the world, so how can I not cherish.
 
82. Whether you are by my side or on the horizon, thinking of you in a corner of the world, I feel that the whole world has become gentle and stable.
 
83. Like you, like an old love letter, your name is my most familiar stroke
 
84. "Think clearly before you talk to me" "I'm not thinking clearly I'm thinking of you"
 
85.Hey! I have a big white rabbit, would you like to be my hero?
 
86. "I just watched a movie, and the name of the movie is the same as the name of the person I like" "What movie" "Your name"
 
87. I am a kite, I love freedom, but I love your concern even more!
 
88. The greatest happiness in life is to find that the person you love also happens to love yourself. good Morning!
 
89. I will cherish you, my dear! I am willing to accompany you on the journey of life in the future.
 
90. I hang you on the wall where the sunset can shine, and let us grow old together.
 
91. Meeting you is fate; liking you is feeling; falling in love with you is happiness; marrying you is happiness.
 
92. One day, you will meet a person who is as gorgeous as a rainbow, who is throbbing, just like me. good Morning!
 
93. If the world is not gentle to you, can you let me try to be your world?
 
94. Whether you are by my side or on the horizon, thinking of you in a corner of the world, I feel that the whole world has become gentle and stable. good Morning!
 
95. I am your little puppy, and you are my little bone. Even if I fall into the smelly ditch, I will pick it up and walk away.
 
96. How do you say love, it is all wine in the glass. I'm mouthful after mouthful, and I won't let go of drunk!
 
97. I want to hold your hand and walk till the day and old, and see the vicissitudes of life in the world.
 
98. You are crazy where there is no me, and I am strong where there is no you.
 
99. If you don't like me, I will hold your trouser legs and cry and wipe your nose with your clothes. I don't want to be decent, just you.
 
100. My friend asked me, is there anyone I like? I said no, but your image appeared in my mind.

I hope all these positive and life-changing quotes for the day will bring a new change in your life and work. Read one  Sentence or Quote before starting your day and I assure you that you will remain focused. Now that you’re done, please share it with your friends and other peoples who want to motivate...Please Came again..

THANKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments