Love sentence

 Love sentence




1. Having you in life is the most ordinary miracle.
 
2. What Xiao Ai said to Dasheng: As long as you truly marry me, I will live with you.
 
3. Love is like leaves, green in people's neglect, and buds appear in patience.
 
4. I met you in the crowd and lost you again. I don’t regret it. The happy days are always worth remembering. I hope you are happy.
 
5. If you meet, it is fate. Everyone you meet will teach yourself something. No matter what, don’t forget your original intention, and have no guilt
 
6. We met, and we will meet again in 22 years. Hold hands and wait. I hope to cherish each other and cherish the second half of my life together. Thank you for meeting you.
 
7. Meeting you in the crowd, thank you for your company, my willfulness, my naughty, all my shortcomings will always be full of love in your eyes. Thank you for all your tolerance, thank you for having you...
 
8. When you meet it, cherish it, no matter how far you can go, cherish every day!
 
9. The people who appear in our lives, some teach us, some make us heal, some are used for sharing, and some are used for true love.
 
10. But one day, we finally discovered that in addition to desire to grow up, there is also courage, responsibility, strength, and certain necessary sacrifices.
 
11. When I was a child, I thought that love was a candy, and sharing together would be sweeter; when I was an adult, I thought that love was a room, and living together would make you die; at this moment, I finally understand that love is actually: when you are worried about your body shape , I am worried whether you are full; before you have time to worry, my concern has been delivered, love, that is, I hope you are well!
 
12. Falling in love is a feeling, a kind of experience and feeling with two hearts in order to realize the beauty of the ups and downs.
 
13. She spent seventeen years to make you fall in love, and I will spend seventy years with you to forget.
 
14. I miss you so far, I miss you so much...My love, do you know? For me, your smile is the most important!
 
15. I used to be a willful child, who thought that you belonged only to me and I belonged only to you. Thank you for telling me that no one in this world belongs to anyone, we will only belong to us after all.
 
16. In April, Chunfang has passed away, and there are many greens. Maybe it's because there is not much romance, maybe because there is not too much noise, the energetic April can't bear loneliness, and the turbulent heart has turned into rain, which makes people almost suffocating.
 
17. Because of love, there is no emotion with fireworks, and with you, I am willing to make the spring breeze to provoke the infatuation of catkins. Because of love, there is no one back, a curtain of rain, sadness all over Jiangnan Road. Because of love, there is a face that is sad for you and smiles for you. After that, all of this disappeared after the parting.
 
18. Affectionateness is not as long as a long-term companion, no need to say a lot of love
 
19. In the end, I no longer expect those flashy love dreams anymore, and finally I no longer desire the fragrant wine of love.
 
20. Happiness is actually very simple. When I am lost, when I am sad, when I cry, you will come to me and give me a hug without hesitation.
 
21. As long as you are simple, the world is simple.
 
22. The river of life can only be met because of predestined relationship; because of love, the heart will be moved. There is a kind of encounter in the world not on the road, but in the heart. I use the pen of time to write the most beautiful encounter in my heart; I use the years as a note to treasure the fragrance of the first encounter.
 
23. Love is both spiritual and dedication; it is the appreciation of one heart to another, and the hope of one love for another. It originates from love beginning with affection and exudes a faint fragrance. Really knowing about love is not about observing words, not just trying to figure out each other, but a kind of understanding between heart and heart, a kind of induction, is the tacit understanding between each other's hearts.
 
24. Breaking free from the shackles of fate, fascinated by a plume of red smoke, holding a little shy, whose love is ferrying in? The flowers bloom on the terraces, and a beautiful promise. Riding the fragrance before it falls, folding a pear flower with rain, who am I greedy for the scenery? Once upon a time, relying on your shoulders to whisper quietly, light a period of love, no matter wind or rain, I walked together.
 
25. The bubbles in the sun are colorful, just like me every day, I am happy.
 
26. I really want to have a future with you, regardless of birth, old age, sickness or death.
 
27. With you, I don't need anything. No matter how wild my heart is, I know how to refuse.
 
28. Love is a kind of encounter, one cannot wait or prepare.
 
29. You are my sun, and I am the proud sunflower bathed in your warm sunshine.
 
30. If anyone asks me how many times I have been in love, the answer is twice. Once he loved me, I didn't love him. Once I loved him, he didn't love me. Good love is always next time.
 
31. Meeting you is the beginning of my heart; falling in love with you is my happy choice; owning you is my most precious wealth; stepping into the red carpet is my eternal motivation. The person I love the most is you, I hope you know!
 
32. The years are like mist and rain, the sky is full of clouds and the sky is overwhelming, the strange roads are different, the world is lonely, there is you to be with you, it is happiness, to have you to worry about is comfort, and to have you to miss is warmth. I don't want much, I don't want much, just have someone who can let me love, think, and read.
 
33. Don't say that our love has made your heart feel like it's too cold, don't say that you have spent all your energy for love.
 
34. In just a few decades of life, don't leave any regrets for yourself. Laugh or cry as you like. Love when you need to. It's meaningless to suppress yourself.
 
35. Actually, I dare not imagine what life would be like without you.
 
36. There is a kind of protection called never leave.
 
37. I met you in the vast sea of ​​people, thank God for letting me meet you, you encourage me when I am helpless, you stay with me when I am unhappy, and when I am in a bad mood, you Come to comfort me, I see all this in my mind, I just want to say thank you to you, I will spend the rest of my life with you, take care of you and care for you.
 
38. I just want you to live happier and happier than you are now. I hope to cherish every minute and every second that I spend with you. I hope we can work hard together and I will give you the life you want.
 
39. I went to see the photos of us together again today. I still can't help thinking about him. In our relationship for more than a year, we have been in a long-distance relationship for nearly a month, but we have come to an end.
 
40. We met, because of the initial fear, fear, almost missed... But in the end we did not miss, but clasped our fingers together and moved forward together. Let's set out for happiness and look forward to the future.
 
41. I have never regretted meeting you, and I will be fine for the rest of my life. I miss and like it by myself. This is the best way not to disturb each other!
 
42. Don't confess your love. Love is so fascinating. Its mystery and passion make you addicted to it.
 
43. If a man really loves you, he will never leave you, no matter how difficult the situation is.
 
44. Thank you, it's nice to have you with me when I am the loneliest.
 
45. Love dyeing fleeting years, a warm encounter. You are the most beautiful encounter in my life, even though there are so many charms in the world, I only love you. The years are quiet, I like to lay out a piece of plain paper in the shallow time to compose a heartfelt message for you. The encounter between you and you have fallen into my life, and the memory in the palm is full of the fragrance of the first encounter .
 
46. ​​The most romantic thing I can think of is to grow old with you slowly, until we are too old to go anywhere, and you still regard me as a treasure in the palm of your hand.
 
47. I would like to be a cat in your arms but not arrogant
 
48. Missing is a kind of sickness, I just treat you like this, in the quiet night, in the mossy street, in the dim light, in the green grass of the flowing water, in the lotus pond with the fire in July, in the sunset when the flowers are in full bloom. .
 
49. I overturned the whole world just to correct your reflection.
 
50. When you are impoverished, I will be your last luggage.
 
51. The most beautiful love word in the world is not that I love you, but that I want to have a home with you.
 
52. Declare love to the world, I just want to be with you.
 
53. The indelible memory in my heart will always bloom with a youthful smile. You are the person I want to hold hands with forever.
 
54. In everyone's drawer, there was a letter that was written but did not have the courage to post. In everyone's heart, there is a lover who longs for but never holds hands.
 
55. May every meteor in the sky shine in the sky for you.
 
56. Time is like water, all I can do is to put these feelings hidden from the bottom of my heart, and sway them on the plain paper of the years, so that it can be depended on. With the power of words, I still thank you and thank you for your company. For the time, thank those who have you, and have been silent for too long. Perhaps this is the only way I can thank you and my only emotional sustenance.
 
57. If you like waves, I will fight for the world with blood. If you like stability, I will give up military horses to your home.
 
58. If there are countless bumps in the future, I will lend you my shoulder to cry.
 
59. The best future I can think of is when my temples are old and weary, I can still taste wine with you, and laugh and say whiteheads.
 
60. From then on, you have been with you like a flower, but I only have to walk around like water.
 
61. It is because I don't know how to appreciate your seriousness, and it is because I don't understand your intentions for me that will disappoint you.
 
62. Running is not only a potential, but also an attitude that determines your attitude in life.
 
63. I have a secret garden, which contains memories of those years, me and you.
 
64. I miss you day by day, when will beautiful dreams appear, dear: I really want to see you again.
 
65. He said that any of her praiseworthy beauty is less than the first time he met you.
 
66. Ignite a heart lamp, retreat between square inches, write a watch at the end of the sky, and shout repeatedly along the line of longing. The unforgettable warmth and memory of this life are dignified into red cinnabar on the chest, dipped in the faint and affectionate ink fragrance, and carefully sketched, filling the most beautiful love of this life with the warm and moist poetry...
 
67. Step on the Sha line, play quiet strings. The voice is slow, and the elegant rhyme wraps around. The fringed eyebrows arouse pity, the fragrance is like water, and the bright eyes move the moon. The twilight is vast, several times Yun Mengtian. Falling flowers are dancing, indulging in poetry. Entering dreams, the tranquil rhyme, the flowers on the moss contend for beauty, low eyebrows and a light smile, dressed in plain clothes, dazzling, dreams are between water and clouds.
 
68. Qinghuan together, purple Mo and red dust meet; looking at the sky, glancing at the bustling eyes, who knows.
 
69. When you are about to give up your dreams, hold on for another day. You will find how perfect the result of refusing to leave is.
 
70. Your journey will never see my old age. After Rong Hua thanked him, but after one event, the mountains and rivers were forever silent, after the feast, tears were streaming down his face, the heavenly religion's wish was against his body. The long song should be crying, for the promises that can't be fulfilled, for the deepest love in life, and finally fall into smoke.
 
71. If you are well, it will be sunny
 
72. Happiness is to find a warm person for a lifetime.
 
73. My gaze and my heart are irreversibly following your figure, paying attention to everything about you silently. When you are happy, I will feel happy; when you are sad, my heart is also sad and uncomfortable. No one knows all this, including you.
 
74. I am engraved on the left hand, and you are handwritten on the right. The heart is full of love. When our palms are facing each other, all people will see: I love you.
 
75. I like every smile of yours, the bright smile, the innocent smile, your laughter can always smell of joy and happiness, and nourish the flower in your heart forever. I know this is the power of love.
 
76. So far, the key in my heart cannot be opened. Because I can't forget you.
 
77. Meeting you is purely God's will, falling in love with you wholeheartedly, never regrets loving you, missing you makes me frustrated, only satisfied with you.
 
78. You no longer have the heart to point my way to love, you just put my feelings aside and pay attention to it.
 
79. Since I was young, I am full of burdens. Walk in the sky as you wish and see the flowers everywhere. You must remember that year and month, weeping willow purple Moluo Chengdong. Looking at the day, the sun, and the moon, there is silence; the green hills and rivers stretch for generations; just like in my heart, you never leave and never change.
 
80. Meeting you is the beginning of my heart; falling in love with you is my happy choice; owning you is my most precious wealth; stepping into the red carpet is my eternal motivation. The person I love the most is you, I hope you know!
 
81. Your smile is always in my mind, it makes me unforgettable.
 
82. We always meet the most perfect love in the age when we least understand love.
 
83. I don’t remember anymore. The dusty heart of the past is like water, and it is no longer possible to return to the tranquility when the lotus blossoms first bloom, inscribe poems to praise the flowers, write lyrics and chant music. The weak body drifted with the wind, and the silence fell. Just for the traction of my thoughts, I fell into your focused eyes.
 
84. Happiness is like tears, passing in an instant, but leaving a permanent trace.
 
85. It rained on the north corner of the Great Wall, and the solemn history also has traces of romance. There is no happy date in the language of others, because I feel that a calm world is a longer-term secret, dear, I love you.
 
86. If there is an afterlife, I must love you well, and I hope we can see each other once we turn around! Instead of leaving in the opposite direction.
 
87. Every period of youth will be old in the end, but I hope you in my memory are always good.
 
88. The clear wind like autumn water blows from the whirling woods, the moonlight is like water, and the light osmanthus flowers fall in the yard, filled with a faint fragrance, the fragrance dyes my emotions, giving warmth in the desolation, Yu Qing Ningzhong gave hope. One round is clear, one round is bright, slowly stretching towards the faint blue sky, a warm picture, so that the vicissitudes of life are so full.
 
89. Is it because I think love is too beautiful to be hurt by the dream of love.
 
90. Ultraman, don't cry. Little monsters will always accompany you. If you are in a bad mood, just hit me.
 
91. Meeting you is accidental, it is natural to like you, it is resolute to fall in love with you, it is glad to get you, and it is inevitable to be with you for life.
 
92. Idiot, I will not be lonely anymore because I am very happy to have you with me.
 
93. I don't want a short-term tenderness, as long as you are with me for the rest of my life.
 
94. Love you too perfect, time he knows.
 
95. The one who makes you cry is the one you love the most; the one who understands your tears is the one who loves you the most. The one who wipes your tears away is the last one to stay with you.
 
96. My truth is often hidden in jokes, but you don't know it.
 
97. In everyone's drawer, there was a letter that was written but did not have the courage to post. In everyone's heart, there is a lover who longs for but never holds hands.
 
98. The best future I can think of is when my temples are old and weary, I can still taste wine opposite you and laugh and say whiteheads.
 
99. From then on, you have been with you like a flower, but I only have to walk around like water.
 
100. It's because I don't know how to appreciate your seriousness, and it's because I don't understand your intentions for me, that will disappoint you.
 
101. Love is a kind of encounter, one cannot wait or prepare.
 
102. You are my sun, and I am the proud sunflower bathed in your warm sunshine.
 
103. If anyone asks me how many times I have been in love, the answer is twice. Once he loved me, I didn't love him. Once I loved him, he didn't love me. Good love is always next time.
 
104. The years are like mist and rain, the sky is full of clouds and the sky is overwhelming, the strange roads are different, the world is lonely, to be with you is happiness, to be with you is to comfort, to have you to miss is warmth. I don't want much, I don't want much, just have someone who can let me love, think, and read.
 
105. Don't say that our love has made your heart feel like it's too cold, don't say that you have spent all your energy for love.
 
106. In just a few decades in your life, don't leave any regrets for yourself. Laugh or cry as you want. Love when you need to. It's meaningless to suppress yourself.
 
107. Actually, I can't imagine what life would be like without you.
 
108. The most romantic thing I can think of is to grow old with you slowly, until we are too old to go anywhere, and you still regard me as a treasure in the palm of your hand.
 
109. Missing is a kind of sickness, I just treat you like this, in the quiet night, in the mossy street, in the dim lights, in the green grass of the flowing water, in the lotus pond in July, in the setting sun when the flowers are in full bloom. .
 
110. I used to be a willful child, who thought that you only belonged to me and I belonged only to you. Thank you for telling me that no one in this world belongs to anyone, we will only belong to us after all.
 
111. In April, Chunfang has passed away, and there are many greens. Maybe it's because there is not much romance, maybe because there is not too much noise, the energetic April can't bear loneliness, and the turbulent heart turns into rain, which makes people almost suffocating.
 
112. Because of love, there is no emotion with fireworks, and with you, I am willing to make the spring breeze to provoke catkins' infatuation. Because of love, there is no one back, a curtain of rain, sadness all over Jiangnan Road. Because of love, there is a face that is sad for you and smiles for you. After that, all of this disappeared after the parting.
 
113. In the end, I no longer wish for those flashy dreams of love, and finally I no longer desire the fragrant wine of love.
 
114. Happiness is actually very simple. When I am lost, when I am sad, when I cry, you will come to me and give me a hug without hesitation.
 
115. As long as you are simple, the world is simple.
 
116. The river of life can only be met because of destiny; because of love, the heart will be moved. There is a kind of encounter in the world not on the road, but in the heart. I use the pen of time to write the most beautiful encounter in my heart; I use the years as a note to treasure the fragrance of the first encounter.
 
117. Break free from the shackles of destiny, fascinated by a wisp of red smoke, holding a few shy, ferry in whose love? The flowers bloomed on the paddock, a beautiful promise. When the fragrance has not fallen, I fold a pear blossom with rain, who am I greedy for the scenery? Once upon a time, relying on your shoulders to whisper quietly, light a period of love, no matter the wind or rain, we walked together.
 
118. The bubbles in the sun are colorful, just like me every day, I am happy.
 
119. Having you in life is the most ordinary miracle.
 
120. Falling in love is a kind of feeling, a kind of experience and feeling with two hearts in order to experience the beauty of the ups and downs.
 
121. She spent seventeen years to make you fall in love, and I spent seventy years with you to forget.
 
122. I miss you so far, I miss you so much... My love, do you know? For me, your smile is the most important!
 
123. The indelible memory in my heart will always bloom with a youthful smile. You are the person I want to hold hands with forever.
 
124. If the heart has no place to live, it will be wandering everywhere. A heart that is too soft does not dare to open up and hurt people at will. Can only carry a hard shell and continue to wander.
 
125. Where I am, there is no time for you to suffer.
 
126. If love, time and distance will not be an obstacle.
 
127. You love me, I love you, one heart, two people, love is that simple.
 
128. You are my North Star, tell me the way forward.
 
129. I prefer every day I spend with you than forever
 
130. I just want to treat you with love without regrets, I just want love to exude a happy and comfortable atmosphere.
 
131. The love for you never stops here, the love for you always blooms in time.
 
132. You are the one I have struggled with and given up and regretted, but at the moment I still love very much.
 
133. Thinking of you is a kind of sweet injury, a kind of painful expectation, a kind of happy misfortune, and even more a kind of helplessness that I dare not think about and cannot think about. When you think of me lightly, I I have missed you for a long time!
 
134. The brilliance of the bright moon has always enriched my soul, just like the most beautiful appointment in this life, despite the misty surroundings. Some people laughed at me for pretending to be high-minded and pretending to be a posture, but my mouth is on their heads, let them talk!
 
135. To fall in love with someone, we actually fall in love with a feeling that only he can give. If you don’t love someone, just because you feel gone. If you don't love, you don't love anymore. It's useless to force it.
 
136. I heard that people who are destined to be together will still return to each other no matter how big a circle is.
 
137. Sometimes. Both of us didn't say anything, just hugged quietly.
 
138.  I hope that my love is like this. I found him in the years, relying on him, and entrusted my life to him. Be his wife, the mother of his children, cook for him, wash clothes, and sew a button that has fallen out. Then, we grow old together in time.
 
139.  Do you know what it's like to seriously like someone? I will chase him righteously, but I won't beg him humbly, let alone force him by any means. If he can like me, then he will love each other, if he likes others, then he will forget about each other.
 
140.  , I hope the years can look back, and with deep affection, we can make friends with each other and swim together in the days of life.
 
141.  If it comes to the end of my life, will I still have a chance to be unveiled by you and say that "I do" that I have never said before? It is better to forget each other in the arena.
 
142.  Turn around, it will last a lifetime! One persistence is a lifetime! This is love! This is Xiang Rui Yimo!
 
143.  In fact, marriages with inadequate material are essentially mutual enthusiasm, leaving almost nothing but firewood, rice, oil and salt to have children. what is love? In front of some marriages, it is really worthless, naive and ridiculous.
 
144.  I hope that I can meet someone in the future, together like grandpa and grandma, not asking for vigorous love, just wanting to stay together for a lifetime, fight and make trouble for a lifetime, when there is no disease and no worries, there will be years of peace, and when you I had to leave early, and I laughed or scolded, without shed a tear.
 
145.  Because of love, we are not afraid of the length of life and the dark night after sunset. Vigorous and vigorous is hard to last, and long water is hard to hold, but with the support and understanding of each other, everything will be solved.
 
146.  Husband and wife are companions for life, from meeting to knowing each other to never leaving. Time has been blurred, but it has taught us how to cherish!
 
147.  , there is both the preparation for each other and the determination to forget each other. You can either love you resolutely or leave you resolutely. Thinking that I was not ready, I would hesitate. When this day comes, my heart is more calm and calm after all. May we all be well.
 
148.  I want to talk about a relationship that will never break up. Even if we quarrel, even if we are angry, we will be together. Even if we are busy, even if we are tired, as long as we see each other, we will smile warmly, and we will keep walking. Staggering and wandering, the setting sun goes down, the old age grows old, and each other is moist.
 
149. To  forget each other in the rivers and lakes, it is better to stay together, no matter how long the polar night, the sun will always rise.
 
150. Who is the most memorable person in the next cycle of reincarnation? And who is talking with sad fingers one after another of legends from the past?
 
151. Love itself is a book. I have read it countless times but I don’t know the meaning of it. It may be due to carelessness, or it may sum up the truth. People or people are just people. Meeting each other and knowing and loving each other is always subtle. The time and space phases draw different arcs.
 
152. There is only one you in the world, how can I not cherish it.
 
153. May every meteor in the sky shine in the sky for you.
 
154. Look at the clouds in the sky, piled together. Look at you lying on the ground, smiling face.
 
155. There is no sea in this world, just because every time I think of you, God shed a tear, so there is the Pacific Ocean.
 
156. Find a man who loves to make you laugh, he will warm you like the sun.
 
157. Actually, I've always been behind you, so I'm just asking you to look back.
 
158. The wheels of the years have run over the days and nights, spring, autumn, winter and summer; fleeting reincarnation has sent away the morning and evening clouds, like water years; the steps of youth are getting old and no longer young. My dear, thank you for your persistence. It turns out that you have always been stranded in my life, never gone far, never left, and never been able to replace.
 
159. As I walked, I disappeared and my memories faded; I was tired when I watched, and the stars were dark; after listening, I woke up and started to complain; I found you and disappeared. Suddenly I am in a mess...
 
160. There are many people who have met, lost, misunderstood, and missed in the world. Therefore, people who are still missed with heart when they are old, not everyone can have.
 
161. In the red dust and misty place, passing by inadvertently may be doomed to a blossoming encounter. Encounter may be just the beginning, mutual understanding is the only way to be with each other in a lifetime. Although this affection is very elegant and simple, it seems so precious.
 
162. Meeting you is unintentional, knowing you is God's will, thinking of you is affection, half-hearted when not seeing you, and single-minded when we see you, if one day we have a retreat, at least we still have memories!
 
163. There are many reasons not to love in the world: busy and tired for you, etc., but there is only one manifestation of love: I want to be with you.
 
164. I have put away my strong love ambitions just to show you a more mature and restrained me.
 
165. The sweetest thing I can think of is to be liked by you every day I like you.
 
166. As long as you are around me, whether rich or not, I am the happiest person in the world.
 
167. Love doesn't know what to rely on, but it never changes.
 
168. Thinking, the field in the heart, there will be no autumn harvest, stop in the splendid spring, flourish in each season, immersed in a piece of text, difficult to become a chapter. The swan flew south, sounding off the Pu of Hengyang. If you want to send a ruler, it is difficult to pass the mountain. If you don't play the running water, why don't you know yourself?
 
169. The seasons are like shuttles, and the young and widows are fleeting years, looking for a home for the soul. The fragrant of the scholarly dance and the sword-like spirit, all of which pass through the bamboo forest. The lonely bird is among the clouds, projecting on half an acre of cold pond. Books are neither enthusiastic, but also loyal. They cannot extend a warm hand, but can illuminate the corner of the heart. With them, both old friends and new friends, every moment of meeting, a kind of quiet beauty stays in my heart for a long time.
 
170. Ning think, cold winter freezes the memory into a picture, no longer melts with time, or condenses into jade, holding it in the palm of the hand. The garden of memory, blooming like a brocade, never fade away, the fragrance that lasts for years.
 
171. Every year is similar, but every year is different. No matter how I modified it, I couldn't hide the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead, and I couldn't find that young and charming face.
 
172. You arranged everything, waiting for the reincarnation of fate, you and I are dependent on each other, happy and happy, for a lifetime, God blinks in the air, and the ending changes instantly. Little Quotations Network
 
173. At the scene, the Buddha bell rang, cigarettes floated, and my heart was quiet, all the complexities of the world were left behind, and it was a rare pleasure. Sure enough, Buddhism is boundless. Just hearing the bell from afar makes people pure and pure. No wonder city people like to take time to climb mountains to worship Buddha.
 
174. Everyone has a string in his heart, which will touch the depths of the soul inadvertently. To me, it is text and music. They are essentially the same. They cleanse the soul and cultivate people with beautiful characters and melody. The sentiment of people. This is really a magical thing. A few simple characters and notes can touch people's nerves, and they are deeply attracted, and even tears are in the eyes...
 
175. Falling in the colorful season, the joy of harvest in one place. It is said that autumn is the season of harvest, but in fact, autumn is also the season of sowing-sowing today's happiness, sowing hope for the coming year, sowing hope for the future...
 
176. Quiet time, endlessly flowing, sad music, quietly talk. Through the shadow of the sun, the eyes chase the gorgeousness that falls on the ground. The past, the love, the existence, the beating, the real present. Whose laughter, yesterday’s dream? Whose tears fell on the pillow? Time is soaking, long day.
 
177. Flowers bloom and fall, which is the cycle of time sequence, and it seems to be related to the season or not. When a person thinks that he can grow old, he has already reached the end. I don’t know if it’s love or life? Years have led people away, and I’ve brought memories farther and farther...
 
178. I am content to meet him in this life. My first love 30 years ago, I was young and didn’t dare to confess, so I missed it. Thirty years later, their respective misfortunes and chance coincided with each other again. I cherish this feeling very much, and hope that it is the same as 30 years ago.
 
179. Meeting you in the vast sea of ​​people is my greatest luck. Although I don’t know how long this kind of luck will last, I will cherish every second I spend with you.
 
180. After a long time, I will blurt out your name occasionally and hear the news that you are about to get engaged. I just hope you are happy every day and you are well.
 
181. Thank you for meeting you, thank you for your company, do not know what to do in the future, cherish the present.
 
182. The world is so big, and there will be many people you will meet. However, there are not many people that can make your heart move. So life is just a few decades, and you should cherish it if you meet it, because we will not have the next life.
 
183. Thank you for meeting you in this life, thank you for making me feel that I am very happy in this life, even if there are unhappy things, even if I want to give up, one sentence I love you is more than everything.
 
184. The feeling of being held by you is very happy, so I want to be happy forever and never leave your body.
 
185. My heart does not love much, I only love you for 60 seconds in a minute.
 
186. When you are truly loved, you don't actually have to be so beautiful.
 
187. One day if I can't hold an umbrella for you, then I will accompany you in the rain.
 
188. Happiness is barren and crowded on the right.
 
189. Yesterday my life was pale and gloomy, so I pray that you will appear from heaven. Today you come to me and everything has changed since then. Love you, forget the past, miss you, dreams are endless.
 
190. I will never be anyone's.
 
191. Even the smallest hut has enough space for a couple of lovers.
 
192. God will not only care for one person forever, so much luck for her, it will surely give her much hardship in the future. All she can do is seize the moment of happiness and use it to strive to reach the highest possible peak. Therefore, never miss any opportunities.
 
193. The person who insists on breaking into your world, if not an uninvited guest, must be your lover; the person who has to open the door of your heart, if it is not a psychiatrist, must be a psychologist.
 
194. Love is like chickenpox. You should experience it earlier, because it might kill you in a few years later.
 
195. As long as you want, when you are upset, when you need a shoulder most, tell me that I will appear immediately.
 
196. Like a person, every interaction between the other person and you, you will feel that the other person also likes yourself. For people you don’t like, every interaction between the other party and you will feel irrelevant.
 
197. The first time I heard you say I love you to me, the flowers of my world bloomed in an instant.
 
198. Looking at you, it's so beautiful. It's better than the roast leg of lamb in Xinjiang; holding you, although fat, but I have weight in my heart. Wife please, stop tossing me, let me be quiet.
 
199. What you feel, what you get, if you are not in your heart. Only if I have you in my heart will I send messages to you. I wouldn't be in touch without you.
 
200. No matter how tired and painful I am, no matter how lonely and lonely I am, I can wait.
 
201. I have been paying for nothing, and you may not like it, it doesn't matter, I should treat you the way you treat me.
 
202. Sometimes overly kind and soft-hearted people, the most bitter thing is yourself. But remember: it's better to be kind! Learn to be independent and strengthen yourself, make yourself strong, and rely on yourself to really not be afraid of anything!
 
203. A smart woman is prone to divorce from a person with a changeable relationship. Stupid women and affectionate people generally do not give up marriage easily.
 
204. Without you, the color is single, without you, the food is tasteless, without you, I am hollow.
 
205. When you read this short message, you already owe me a hug; delete this short message and owe me a kiss; if you reply, you owe me everything; if you don't reply, you are mine.
 
206. One person with one heart, the white head is not separated.
 
207. Due to the strong solar ions recently, there will be no signal when using a mobile phone under the sun. Please raise your other hand over your head to block the sunlight when you are using a mobile phone! Remember, the higher the better!
 
208. When the first ray of sunlight wakes up in the morning, I am thinking of you; when the first flower blooms in the sun, I am thinking of you; when the first light breeze blows in the afternoon, I am thinking of you; when the night is the first When a dream comes, I am thinking of you!
 
209. Since there is no fate, why swear.
 
210. Love, the purer the happier. It’s best to only fall in love once in your life. If you experience too much, you will become numb; if you divide too much, you will get used to it; if you change lovers, you will compare; in the end, you will no longer believe in love; you will give up on yourself; you will Walking dead; you will marry someone you don't love and live like this for a lifetime.
 
211. The colder you are, the more I want to be close to you. The more rational you are, the more I want to love you. No matter where you are, my love will always be with you, every day, every day, every minute and every second.
 
212. Happiness on the right, barren people.
 
213. Thousands of landscapes, I always believe that some pains cannot be eliminated, some memories cannot be faded, some people cannot let go, even if I sit here and miss you at the moment, or one day I will leave you If you go, I will take root in your world with love and hope. In this life, if you are well, it will be sunny. It was me who retired, it was me who was wrong, and it was me who loved.
 
214. Love always makes us expect too much, from watching from a distance to wanting to possess it wholeheartedly, chasing makes us tired, instead of entangled and tearing pain, it is better to smile from a distance, simply hug, and stop here.
 
215. Love is the simplest two words, but it cannot be explained in simple words. The truest expression of love should be responsibility
 
216. Dear yourself, never embarrass yourself, such as skipping meals and crying autistic depression, these are things that fools do.
 
217. Love is not so profound. It is the greatest happiness to be able to depend on each other to grow old.
 
218. Going to one place doesn't have to be too exciting, but it must be suitable, grow with each other, complement each other, support each other, and accompany each other to the old!
 
219. Everyone wants to have a love that will last forever to accompany the old, and want to have a stable and happy married life of quality and quantity. Because modern people are paying more and more attention to a quality life, but marriage is such a torment.
 
220. Love is love, wrong is wrong, divided is divided, tired and tired, we are not seventy-eighties, old-faced people waiting for death, we still have time to find someone who will be with us, don’t be discouraged Without him, there are other people who would think you are worthy of his love.
 
221. Accompanying is the most affectionate confession, and keeping together is the warmest promise. It would be a happy thing to be with you like this.
 
222. Little animals are spiritual, they won't say thank you, but they all know it. Its existence itself is enough to warm us, we don't expect it to do anything moving for us, we just hope it can spend this life safely and stay with us until we grow old!
 
223. From now on, let us go together, we have the delicate mind together.
 
224. The sky and the sea are in love, but they can't hold hands. They can't let love continue. The sky cried and tears fell on the sea. Even if it is punished, the sky will send its soul to the sea. Since then, the sea is bluer than the sky.
 
225. Meet some warm sentences, wait till spring, meet some romantic pictures, wait till love, meet some time worth cherishing, wait till you, the person I love most in this life.
 
226. In this world, the confession of true love is better than the eruption of a volcano, and the outpouring of true love is better than the erosion of a waterfall. The magma of a volcano can even melt everything, but love cannot be melted. Traces of love. Love is an indestructible and powerful existence.
 
227. Although I acted as if I didn't care, I actually care more in my heart than you think. All my hard work and all my struggles are for a better future. And meeting a good you, there will be one day, you will meet that person, watch every sunrise with you, and stay with you until the end of life.
 
228. I cannot guarantee, I cannot promise you anything, but I will do it. If one day you feel hungry, then you will surely see that I am smiling and starving to death in your arms.
 
229. Fate is the continuation of the feelings at the end of the previous life. Fate is an unchanging vow before reincarnation in this life. Fate is the happy promise you and I have said before. Fate is a beautiful dream that you can meet when you are another person!
 
230. If you travel alone, you can set off today; if you travel with a companion, you must wait for the other person to get ready before setting off.
 
231. I want you to know that in this world, there is always someone waiting for you forever. No matter when, no matter where, there will always be such a person.
 
232. After knowing you, with you, I care about you, because I love you, but I will not pick you up, hurt you, I can understand you, every word of yours, every action I care about, but I I won't get angry, because I have some shortcomings, so let's move forward together.
 
233. Once I wanted to leave everything to you, why did I leave loneliness to myself.
 
234. Pull your left hand, run endlessly in the rain, and finally, we are happily snuggling.
 
235. Love is like a film. When the film ends, so people will disappear.
 
236. I like your eyes, look at my eyes. I like your face, stick to my face. Time is changing, I will not change. Because I love you so much. Don't want you to give up, love is not easy to come by. I love you, I really love you. So I want to give you the whole world.
 
237. Now call me my wife, and dare to betray me in the future, I let you call my sister-in-law.
 
238. Have an ordinary job, treasure a heart-wrenching story; like a confidant who understands you, often send a heartfelt blessing; forget some worldly troubles and leave a series of romantic memories; wish you peace and happiness in your life!
 
239. Love you is so inexplicable, is so righteous, I know I will not be the only one in your life, but you are the favorite of my life!
 
240. Always uncontrollable sadness, so slowly learned to hide, and gradually learned to disguise.


I hope all these positive and life-changing quotes for the day will bring a new change in your life and work. Read one  Sentence or Quote before starting your day and I assure you that you will remain focused. Now that you’re done, please share it with your friends and other peoples who want to motivate...Please Came again..

THANKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments