Let the other person see the distressed sentence

Let the other person see the distressed sentence






1. It turns out that two people who were intimate before will be inferior to passersby; it turns out that two people who care about and love so much will lose contact completely.
 
2. I live low-key, releasing my vitality.
 
3. Remember that water is poured in the palm of your hand, no matter if you spread it out or hold it tightly, it will flow cleanly from your fingers, drop by drop.
 
4. Stand in your own corner and pretend to be a passerby!
 
5. I also thought that the world was so beautiful.
 
6. We always shed tears on ourselves and bring happiness to others.
 
7. The obsession of whoever should have robbed him has become.
 
8. Do not contact, because your coldness told me to disturb you; do not take the initiative, because you can not move you at all. Although I have ten thousand reasons for wanting to see you, I lack one identity to see you. Just live your life, just live quietly in my heart. Don't disturb, it's the last way I love you.
 
9. The best way to avoid disappointment is not to place hope on anyone or anything. Anticipation is the root of all heartache, and if the heart is not moved, there is no pain.
 
10. If one day, you start to regret giving up on me, please remember that I never wanted to teach you how to cherish by leaving.
 
11. No matter how long the road is, you can walk it step by step; no matter how short it is, you can’t reach it without taking your feet. Please don't be discouraged if you are still clenching your teeth. Your accumulation will sooner or later be beyond the reach of others.
 
12. Time will not be disappointed. Don't forget your original intention. From today on, strive to be a lovely person, do not envy or blame anyone, on your own path, appreciate your own scenery and meet your own happiness.
 
13. Don't rely on someone lightly, it will become your habit. When separation comes, what you lose is not someone, but your spiritual pillar. Whenever and wherever, you must learn to walk independently, it will make you walk more calmly.
 
14. Some people say that no matter how cold the heart is, there will be a day when it will be covered with heat; but they forget that no matter how hot the heart is, there will be a day when it is frostbite.
 
15. You can ignore my feelings, you can ignore my enthusiasm, or even ignore my frustration and sadness, but everyone’s contribution is limited. Do you know how badly I lost when I was serious? I don't want love, and neither do you and me.
 
16. You are so good, why are you still single? Because there is an impossible person in your heart, and a group of inappropriate people sits beside you.
 
17. My life can be turned upside down just by being alone. I don't want to contact other people anymore. It's not that I don't believe in love anymore, but I just don't dare to touch feelings anymore.
 
18. I thought that as long as you smile every day, you can lose sight of your troubles. I thought that as long as I closed my eyes, I could not see the whole world. I thought that as long as I covered my ears, I could not hear those upsets. But, after all, it was just what I thought.
 
19. Some scars, scratched on the hands, become past after healing; some scars, scratched on the heart, even if the scratch is very light, they will stay in the heart; some people, close at hand, but have no chance in their lives.
 
20. All the stories between the eyebrows are either affectionate or disappointing.
 
21. Time is really the best span in the world. It makes the pain pale, and lets the persistent people choose to leave, so that we always feel that time is not enough, and then through the vicissitudes of life, you will understand that everything is Fate, the least can't help.
 
22. You have to understand that no matter how hot your hands are, the water will still be cold, no matter how full your enthusiasm is, the people you love will still leave, so you have to be good, grow up, no longer open your mouth, the future will be long, but you have to get used to people walking Tea cool.
 
23. You were my dream, and then it became reality, but now it is just a memory.
 
24. One is a gorgeous short dream, the other is a cruel and long reality.
 
25. The chaotic city is full of lost people.
 
26. Maybe sometimes, avoiding is not afraid of facing something, but waiting for something.
 
27. Lonely means that there is no one in your heart. Loneliness, someone in your heart is not around.
 
28. But once you meet, you know each other, how about meeting you when you don’t see each other.
 
29. Go, still have to go, what is left is just a body, stay, still have to stay, my heart is taking root.
 
30. It is said that half of everyone from birth is arranged by God, and the other half is to be found by themselves.
 
31. There are no dry tears, no regrets, and those who leave do not know that it will be a farewell soon. Staying away with a smile is the happiest parting. All the reluctance is left to the person who is waiting.
 
32. Your hurt, your pain, your tears, your smile, all your emotions are for the one in your heart.
 
33. I cried on the way home, and my tears broke down again. Powerless to walk like this, I no longer dare to be arrogant and extravagant. What else can I say? What else can I do? I really hope you will hear, because I love you I let you go...
 
34. The heart has passed away, the tears are also dry, and the soul cannot bear to recall. The dream wakes up, but the love can't get rid of the old things like smoke. Both fiction and reality, love and hate, Ye Luo silently harms itself. The only way is to look for and find, cold and remote, sad and miserable; but helpless, the mountains are long and the rivers are long, and this hatred will last forever.
 
35. Sometimes, attachment is a burden or a kind of injury, but giving up is a kind of beauty.
 
36. Don't take a person too seriously, because in that person's heart you may be nothing.
 
37. I decided not to disturb you, your perfection is really perfect.
 
38. Those who yearn for the sky are all lonely.
 
39. Don't be embarrassed to reject others. Anyway, those who are embarrassed to embarrass you are not good people.
 
40. I have two hearts, one for pain and one for forgiveness.
 
41. In fact, every time I see you I am also fascinated, but you and I have different protagonists.
 
42. Silence is a loss that cannot be concealed.
 
43. The most tacit thing we do is that I don't contact you, and you don't contact me. In the end, we are really strange.
 
44. I am leaving, and I will never pray for your happiness again, that is your business.
 
45. The familiar figure that flashed by occasionally made me feel uncomfortable.
 
46. ​​In the past few days when you left, I suddenly discovered that the apples I bought don't peel automatically after two days.
 
47. Looking back at the lamp as before, hold your hands shallowly.
 
48. You said that I haven't been in a serious relationship, but you don't know how badly I lost when I was serious.
 
49. I am fine, my tears have not fallen, my heart is beating, and my face is smiling.
 
50. When I shed tears, you also shed tears. I think you are less alone than me. When I smile, you are still crying. So you are lonelier than me.
 
51. Our perseverance must stage a beautiful romance.
 
52. You smiled silently and didn't say a word to me, but I feel that for this, I have been looking forward to it for a long time.
 
53. Do we have clear goals every day, and whether we can arrange our time reasonably every day.
 
54. I admit that I'm not that strong, just keep trying.
 
55. There are so many people lost, but you are the most saddened to leave.
 
56. It's not that you haven't thought about things that are too long-term, but that you are afraid that if you think too much, it will burst like a bubble.
 
57. Pearl is the heartache of shells for a lifetime, and you are my concern for the whole life...
 
58. There are two kinds of pain in the world, one is that you will never get it, and the other is that you will never get back if you lose it.
 
59. I tried to count the injuries you gave with a smile, but in the end, tears flowed out of my eyes with the smile.
 
60. The most painful cry can never shed half a tear, and the deepest loneliness is standing in a crowd and being speechless.
 
61. I will be your tooth in the next life, at least, I am uncomfortable, you will also hurt
 
62. Our obsession must be able to stage a beautiful romance.
 
63. What are tears: Tears are when you find your love, no matter how hard you work, how pious, how hard you are, but there is nowhere to go, no way back, only turning into droplets and falling into dust.
 
64. Don't talk about love lightly, the promise made is the debt owed.
 
65. Carrying too much tired, has lost the original pride.
 
66. All departures are signs. Your doubts are true. He has never let you down.
 
67. It has been a long time, and it has to wait until there is no retreat, to know that the things we have personally abandoned will never be met again in the following days.
 
68. Be yourself after you break up. A person’s world also has moonrises and moonsets, as well as beautiful moments, which will be regarded as memories.
 
69. I miss those past because there is my purest thoughts and most complete heart.
 
70. Stay away from you, or you can push me away as soon as you reach out.
 
71. There is no princess life, there must be a queen heart, no one will always regard you as a treasure.
 
72. Before meeting the best self, you will definitely meet the worst self.
 
73. There is always such a person who has always lived in my heart, but disappeared in life forever.
 
74. Saying so much is just an excuse.
 
75. If you hate me, I don't mind at all, I don't live to please you.
 
76. The things we thought of never forgetting were forgotten by us in the process of our never forgetting.
 
77. Perhaps sometimes, avoidance is not afraid of dealing with something, but waiting for something.
 
78. Having heard countless truths, it is still a bad life.
 
79. Please don't deceive the kind girl. There are too few kind girls in this world.
 
80. Love is like two people pulling a monkey's rubber band. The one that hurts is always the one who let go.
 
81. Life, starting from zero, ending at zero, like a circle, a seemingly blank circle
 
82. Loving the one you love is a kind of happiness in itself, you can remember the beauty of the past.
 
83. Yes, who said, butterflies must fly over the sea. Suddenly, the beauty is just right.
 
84. In this war, I will only return with one thing, victory, or my corpse.
 
85. I clearly said that I looked away and put it down, but every time I always unconsciously think of the person who gave warmth.
 
86. Twilight tells us that as long as men are tall, rich and handsome, those girls will not care if you are human.
 
87. The desolation of a place is filled with the sadness you bestow...
 
88. I heard that people who are used to being invisible have a scar...
 
89. Sometimes, love is also a kind of injury. Cruel people choose to hurt others, and kind people choose to hurt themselves.
 
90. Like to go around in circles, hovering between sweetness and bitterness, this is ambiguous, but sometimes ambiguous is not so beautiful.
 
91. If love has never come, if dreams have never been broken, if heart has never hurt, then am I still the me you know?
 
92. No matter how good things are, there is a day to be lost; no matter how deep the memory is, there is a day to forget; no matter how much you love, there is a day to go away.
 
93. Time will slowly accumulate memories, some people will slowly blur in your heart, learn to let go, your happiness needs your own fulfillment.
 
94. If we are all children, we can stay in the place of time, sit together and listen to the stories that never grow old while slowly getting better.
 
95. Who is the passer-by in life, who is the wheel of life, the dust of the past life, the wind of this life, the soul of endless sadness. In the end, no one belongs to anyone.
 
96. I don’t know the memory of the past over the years, whether you will still remember that the beauty that once stayed at hand has passed, and there is no reason to force it anymore, and I don’t want to read it again!
 
97. Fate accidentally opened up a strange world for me, let me see the infinite beauty in it, and then passed by, lonely as ever. If it is delusional, it will be disappointed.
 
98. The rain dripped bitterly, and it was filled with grievances and tears slipped down. I couldn't get out of this long rainy season. I walked out of the house and let the rain hit my face. The rain and tears mixed, and the world was in sorrow.
 
99. Indifference means that there is no longer the position of the other party in my heart, and no longer think of it. There is no lingering hatred, no affection, and no strength and mind to do even a little more entanglement, all the rest is meaningless!
 
100. An inch of emotion, a longing, the huge world, I have brewed lovesickness to become a treasure in my heart. Billowing in the red dust, cold and warm, and clear autumn, I use idiotic hope to keep a circle, and you are on the center of the circle. Dear, miss you!
 
101. Love in the world is about the same. How many turbulent waves and bizarre twists and turns in the life of ordinary people? In fact, it really doesn't need much thrilling, life and death dependence to prove. Three meals and one overnight, whoever you choose to share with is enough.
 
102. The tragedy of one person is not the loss of another person, but the fact that after that person leaves, he suddenly finds that he has nothing.
 
103. Ferry tickets return your future sufferings and hardships, I will go alone
 
104. If I can go back to the past, I will choose not to know you. It's not that I regret it, but that I can't face the ending without you.
 
105. You will have to live a few more years to realize that you will never be able to draw a decisive ending between you and certain people. This sentiment is too far-reaching, it is a grassland with no end in life.
 
106. I once loved you sincerely and innocently. No one I met later was like you
 
107. Waiting for you might as well wait for death, at least death will come
 
108. Time will dilute the missed wine, the distance can pull a tight hand
 
109. I have passed your heart, not because I do not want to stay, but because you do not want to take in.
 
110. In all the drunken time, I only miss you.
 
111. I am fine, my tears have not fallen, my heart is beating, and my face is smiling.
 
112. No matter how deep the love is, become a stranger.
 
113. I found that I am not so noble, and I cannot bless you happiness, I just want to give you happiness with my own hands.
 
114. The most heartbroken feeling in the world is not a broken relationship. But when I give my heart to you, you are deceiving me.
 
115. I am stubborn and unwilling to give in, but what I get is only scarred.
 
116. From a thought, there are thousands of rivers and mountains. In a heartbeat, the whole world changed.
 
117. When I shed tears, you also shed tears. I think you are less alone than me. When I smile, you are still crying. So you are lonelier than me.
 
118. I go online, then you go online, then you go invisible, then I go invisible, and then you go online, I get it.
 
119. I would rather let others think that I am heartlessly happy than make myself look wronged and miserable.
 
120. I thought that as long as I seriously like it, I can impress someone, but after that, I only impress myself.
 
121. The rain-drenched air, tired and sad, the fairy tale in my memory has slowly melted.
 
122. Love is so short, and forgetting is so long.
 
123. If you hate me, I don't mind at all, I don't live to please you.
 
124. I want to cry, but I don't know how to cry anymore.
 
125. I have two hearts, one for pain and one for forgiveness.
 
126. Even if it is impoverished, it is different than others.
 
127. Please don't pretend to be nice to me, I am stupid and will take it seriously.
 
128. I am not arrogant, nor am I just being foolish, but tired of all the dependence.
 
129. Is it necessary to be more ruthless to hurt more? It hurts to forget you and love.
 
130. Have you ever felt sorry for my attachment once?
 
131. Thank you for giving me time and joy. It turns out that none of us grew up, it turns out that we are all still children. It turned out that I only had a dream during my nap, experienced growth, and experienced many irreparable mistakes.
 
132. I have forgotten you, but I still remember the input method.
 
133. Not good enough, but clean, always smiling, but happy. Rarely, occasionally, it will blow up tears and get drunk when drinking.
 
134. Since then, the spring and autumn are irrelevant.
 
135. If you send an "um", I will continue to reply to you; if I send an "um", I never reply again. This is the difference between loving and being loved.
 
136. The most embarrassed people in this world are the people who love the farther away, and the more and more waiting the rain.
 
137. Those who want to leave never lack excuses. Those who wish to stay do not need to stay.
 
138. Once you were willing to do everything I was with you, then you want to be free, then be careful all the way.
 
139. I was defenseless when you came. I was caught off guard when you left.
 
140. We will not be spared when we meet on a narrow road in our lifetime.
 
141. You should be very lonely, living alone in my heart, without neighbors.
 
142. There are some pains, how to speak, how to speak, where to speak, when to speak; there are some secrets, which cannot be said, cannot be said, need not be said, need not be said.
 
143. Even if you cry, hold back desperately, because no one cares.
 
144. If I can go back to the past, I will choose not to know you. It's not that I regret it, but that I can't face the ending without you.
 
145. The furthest distance in the world is not the distance between life and death, or the separation of the sky, but I stand in front of you, but you don't know that I love you.
 
146. Tears are real, sadness is also real, and it is also real to want to live with you for a lifetime.
 
147. At the beginning, he can tolerate no matter how willful you are, but later, you dare not even have a temper.
 
148. The most tacit thing we do is that I don't contact you, and you don't contact me. In the end, we are really strange.
 
149. It turns out that two people who were intimate before will be inferior to passersby; it turns out that two people who care about and love so much will lose contact completely.
 
150. Once, I wanted to share all my secrets with you, but now, you have become the secret in my heart.
 
151. I thought that as long as I like it seriously, I can impress someone, but in the end, I only impress myself.
 
152. Your mouth will eventually kiss someone else's lips, and give to another person all that has been given to me and not given to me.
 
153. I always think that in the first place, there is the most original me, and there will also be the most original you.
 
154. In fact, some words hidden in my heart are not deliberately concealed, but not all pain can be screamed.
 
155. The most heartbroken feeling in the world is not a broken relationship. But when I give my heart to you, you are deceiving me.
 
156. Always uncontrollable sadness, so slowly learned to hide; because I don't want to be stabbed again, so I gradually learned to disguise.
 
157. Some things, some people, if you really want to forget, you will definitely forget.
 
158. If I can be with you, I would rather let all the stars in the sky be lost, because your eyes are the brightest light in my life.
 
159. A mouth is your name, when you close your eyes, you are what you look like. Now there is nothing left.
 
160. Don't take a person too seriously, because in that person's heart you may be nothing.
 
161. We are not good actors emotionally, I can't hide my liking, you can't act passionately.
 
162. The things we thought of never forgetting were forgotten by us in the process of our never forgetting.
 
163. Sometimes, I know that my heart is cut like a knife, but I want to smile brightly; I am very fragile, but behave so strong; tears in my eyes, but tell everyone I am fine.
 
164. You go, as long as I don't say, no one knows what you promised me.
 
165. I was defenseless when you came. I was caught off guard when you left. I don't mind if you leave like this. What I care about is myself, why I think of you so often.
 
166. Say good forever, but somehow they scattered. In the end, after thinking about it, I didn't even know what caused each other to separate. Then, you suddenly realize that feelings are so fragile. Can withstand wind and rain, but not ordinary.
 
167. Once thought that we could still be friends after we broke up. But slowly, contact was lost. Because every time I pick up the phone, I find that there is no reason to call you again.
 
168. I know that some things don't belong to me, but I don't want to give up. Gritting my teeth and holding on, because I know it's not easy to meet you, and it would be a pity to miss it.
 
169. There is always a person who has been living in his heart, but bid farewell to life. What can't be forgotten is the memory, and the life continues. There are many people around me who come and go, and there is always a place that has not changed.
 
170. Don't be afraid, I won't look for you anymore and I won't disturb you.
 
171. Push the one you love with your own hands but still say that you are afraid of being alone.
 
172. Toast you a glass of wine and never look back. Return to zero, love and hate at will. I cheers, you are free.
 
173. The person who let go first chose Xinhuan, but the person who stayed gave it to Time.
 
174. We and others still have a long life, but our life seems to be here.
 
175. The sudden burst of temper is just a grievance that has been saved for too long.
 
176. Your name is like my world
 
177. I have wandered far away all my life, and I will be lonely forever.
 
178. Our love and pain are because there is only one him in the world.
 
179. Before meeting you, my life was like garbage. After meeting you, I became garbage.
 
180. Occasionally I hear your news, but my heart trembles, although it is not related to me.
 
181. With a smile on your face, does it mean that you will not be sad.
 
182. Letting go is so simple, only you can't let go.
 
183. If you want to go, just go, I won't beg you like trash again.
 
184. I still love you, but you don't belong to me anymore.
 
185. The thorny roses are very painful. I can bear the pain, but I beg you not to go.
 
186. Do you always constantly modify your bottom line for someone? Constantly making excuses for someone, constantly wanting to forgive... But in fact, he doesn't like you that much.
 
187. The real happiness in life is the happiness of the soul. Sometimes it is not necessarily closely related to the external material life. The power of true happiness, the abundance of the soul, comes from a kind of education, comes from the vision of ideals, and also comes from the discussions and exchanges with good friends.
 
188. Who is the passer-by in life, who is the wheel of life, the dust of the past life, the wind of this life, the soul of endless sadness. In the end, no one belongs to anyone.
 
189. The origin and the fall, the wine wakes up and dreams after all, but there is no regret, use a switch to get your look back, this life is willing to sink in the mud of love, you are at the end of the world, I will be the corner...
 
190. The heart has passed away, the tears are also dry, and the soul cannot bear to recall. The dream wakes up, but the love can't get rid of the old things like smoke. Both fiction and reality, love and hate, Ye Luo silently harms itself. The only way is to look for and find, cold and remote, sad and miserable; but helpless, the mountains are long and the rivers are long, and this hatred will last forever.
 
191. Why do I still worry about you so much, even if you are no longer mine.
 
192. Please don't pretend to be nice to me, I am stupid and will take it seriously.
 
193. The most tacit thing we do is that I don't contact you, and you don't contact me. In the end, we are really strange.
 
194. You are overwhelmed by what I can't guess, and I am irrelevant that you can't think of.
 
195. If you can still meet on rainy days, can you invite the fairy in the painting to enjoy the full moon and flowers.
 
196. Things are wrong, and even memories seem to remain.
 
197. I know I will forget you, no sadness, no expectation, just know.
 
198. I was stubborn and unwilling to give in, but I got scarred in return.
 
199. At the moment when it was finally time to part, he left before me, but I felt a little relieved. This kind of sadness will sooner or later let one of us experience it alone, so let me bear it.
 
200. Have you encountered anything that makes you dumbfounded? You can't get you crying, nor can you laugh.

  I hope all these positive and life-changing quotes for the day will bring a new change in your life and work. Read one  Sentence or Quote before starting your day and I assure you that you will remain focused. Now that you’re done, please share it with your friends and other peoples who want to motivate...Please Came again...


THANKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments