100 most heartwarming short sentences for girls

 100 most heartwarming short sentences for girls





1. I want to be with you, regardless of autumn and winter, regardless of cold or warm.
 
2. How much I like you, it may not be too deep, maybe I just want to spend a long or short life with you.
 
3. This autumn should be very good, I came as promised, you happen to be there.
 
4. I have been an unwavering materialist in my life, only you, I hope for the next life.
 
5. I want to think that you are the first to open the love, you are the long flowing water, you are the firewood, rice, oil and salt, and you are the white head for the rest of your life.
 
6. Time is quiet and good, talking with the monarch; the water flows through the years, with the monarch; the prosperity is gone, and the monarch is old.
 
7. Everything will be a good thing in the end. If not a good thing, that is not the last. Believe it this way.
 
8. Talk about it, but don't know where to start. In the end, you don't say anything: tell yourself; tomorrow will be fine.
 
9. My life is unremarkable, but when I met you, my heart was full of waves.
 
10. I feel surprised that lovesickness is not revealed. It turns out that it is only because it has been in the bone, and the love does not know where it is.
 
11. Say a good life, one year, one month, one day, one minute and one second, not a lifetime, because every minute and every second I want to love you.
 
12. I am a stubborn person. I never want to move my principles. But after you come, my principles become you.
 
13. Do you know the difference between you and the stars, the stars light up the night, and you light up my heart.
 
14. You are my first joy, you are where my eyes look, you are my tender home, you are the reason why my mouth is raised.
 
15. There will be snow in spring, heavy rain in summer, wind in autumn, and sunny in winter. There will be many accidents throughout the year, but the most charming thing is to meet you.
 
16. Say one sentence less for fear of regret; say one more sentence for fear of disturbing. I like you, four words, just right.
 
17. I can't tell why I love you, but I know that you are the reason why I don't love others.
 
18. The person who really cares about you always has sugar in his pocket, not a big deal. He knows the sinister world and just wants to take care of you.
 
19. I hope that life with you in the future will be gentle and interesting, not too intense, three meals, four seasons, not too rush, after all, I have a whole life to waste with you.
 
20. If you are fortunate enough to be together in the future, housework must be clearly divided. You will clean up the house and I will be responsible for you.
 
21. Every careless word you say is blooming in my heart.
 
22. Before I met you, I never thought about getting married. When I met you, I never thought about getting married.
 
23. I like you, from night to dawn, from cold winter to warm spring, from one second to a lifetime, endless reincarnation.
 
24. Sponge can't live without baby, crayons can't live without Xiaoxin, cherry can't live without small balls, I can't live without you.
 
25. I want to stay and live with you, have some hardships together, and occasionally enjoy some blessings. If you don't want to, I will accompany you through the most difficult days, no matter what, I will be there.
 
26. Once I was so young and frivolous that I regarded death as home, but because I met you, I began to long for a long life.
 
27. I don't know whether I will meet you in my next life, so I will try to give you the best in this life.
 
28. The rest of my life is too long, I want to hold your hand and walk around with you; life is too long, I want to hold your arm and watch the sunset with you.
 
29. Of all the happiness that is not remembered, I like you the most. I like you the most in a scene where everything is gone.
 
30. I want to talk about love seriously, starting with you and ending with you.
 
31. You said Renshanren love walking along the seaside, fearing loneliness. I said that the crowds are not you.
 
32. If only one wish can be realized in life, I hope to stay by your side forever.
 
33. I am a stubborn person, never want to move the principle half, but after you come, my principle becomes you.
 
34. If one day I show my affection, that person must be the best in the world. True love is that I moved your heart, and you made me feel at ease.
 
35. I want to be with you, even if the ground is full of thorns, even if ten thousand people block, even if the gray hair is gray.
 
36. I don't need you to be a world-famous hero, and I don't want you to be unparalleled in the world, let alone your feet on the colorful clouds, I only wish you to be my great sage.
 
37. I become happy for a long time, and I like your addiction. From then on, you are my medicine, and my world can no longer be without you.
 
38. The world is full of flowers, and it is fortunate to be able to meet you for three lives.
 
39. Endless ups and downs, happy only because of you, countless wind and rain, free and easy because of you.
 
40. I want to accompany you to see the beauty of the world, and then tell you that they are less than one ten thousandth of you.
 
41. I stood there, watching you smile at me, and suddenly felt that my life was a hundred years, but so;
 
42. I have seen many women who are as gentle as the south, but still like your free and easy way in the wind and rain.
 
43. You are a catastrophe that I can't survive in this life. One more look will make you feel soft, and one hug will make you fall.
 
44. Hearing some things that are obviously irrelevant, I will think of you several times in my heart.
 
45. If it is not because of loving you, how can there be uneasy emotions, in every inexplicable day, I think you miss you so much.
 
46. ​​The fireworks outside are so beautiful, I liked watching them when I was young, but when I grow up, I only like to see you when I grow up.
 
47. If your ex and current boyfriend fall into the water at the same time, can I be your boyfriend?
 
48. I thought about loving while walking, but there are so many people anyway. Later, I found out feebly that I couldn't love while walking. You alone blocked the crowds.
 
49. I later thought about it, I will not delay you, and others will delay you, then I am not reconciled, let me delay you.
 
50. May all the good times in the future be accompanied by you, and may the words of love have a master, you and I will no longer be alone.
 
51. I give you my entire soul, together with its quirks, small tempers, light and dark, 1,800 kinds of bad things. It's really annoying, only a little bit good, love you.
 
52. My life is bohemian, I have never stayed for anyone, but since I met you, I will use the rest of my life to protect you.
 
53. Mood forecast: I miss you from tonight to tomorrow morning, and I expect to miss you very much in the afternoon. Affected by this emotion, I will turn into fantasies in the evening. This kind of weather will continue until I see you.
 
54. The love I want, one you, one heart, one mind, for a lifetime.
 
55. The so-called years are quiet and good, but there can be someone who knows your cold and warm, understands your sorrows and joys, and understands you. Only those who understand you are worthy of the rest of your life. May we have a tacit understanding with each other, go all the way, and still be hand in hand.
 
56. The rest of my life is full of you, and there are billions of stars.
 
57. To the world, you are a person; but to me, you are my whole world.
 
58. Take you to indulge in all corners of the world, eat all over the streets and alleys, play all the water and mountains, and then come home with me.
 
59. I like you not only because of the way you look, but also because of the way I am when I am with you.
 
60. Since we can't be born together, let us harm the common people together.
 
61. No matter if others chase you or you chase others in the future, I will not stop, I will only stretch my feet to trip you and let you fall into my arms.
 
62. I like you, like your mother beats you, unreasonable.
 
63. I want to be with you, even if the ground is full of thorns, even if ten thousand people block, even if the gray hair is gray.
 
64. You are the catastrophe that I can't survive in this life. One more look will make you feel soft, and one hug will make you fall.
 
65. Only when you are drunk you know the wine is strong, and when you love it, you know the wine.
 
66. I want to share everything with you, the warm sun in the morning, the vast night sky, the beauty of the past, and the rest of life.
 
67. The most wonderful feeling in the world is: when you hug someone you love, he even hugs you tighter.
 
68. The rose blooms, and the blossoming is the heart that loves you; the clouds pass by, the pieces are all thinking of you; the catkins fly, carrying my deep affection; the falling stars, let the dream of loving you come true .
 
69. Before meeting you, the world is a wasteland. After meeting you, the world is a paradise. The past years have been like a wisp of smoke to me, and my future life will be boundlessly happy because of you.
 
70. Time is the match, youth is the employment. If you are a good day in this life, I would like to be a beautiful scene.
 
71. Thinking of you is thinking day and night; thinking of you is true love without time; guarding you is wholeheartedly; knowing you is the flow of true feelings; loving you is sincere; loving you is from the heart.
 
72. The best thing I can do to you is to let you know that although the world is bad, you are loved.
 
73. I want to cross the phone to hug you instead of holding the phone to think about you. I want to have you every morning and night instead of you in the photo. It’s not as good as having you around.
 
74. The strongest wine in the world is the gentleness of your bow and smile.
 
75. It is said that marriage is the grave of love, but since seeing you, I am willing to cultivate this cemetery into a garden.
 
76. You are the right coincidence I have ever met in this life. You are the whole world in my life, and you are the sun with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
 
77. Thank you for letting me have someone I like. Thank you for making me happy.
 
78. Suppose you arrive at a place where there are no doors or windows. Don't worry, you are in my heart.
 
79. If I can be with you, I would rather let all the stars in the sky be lost, because your eyes are the brightest light in my life.
 
80. I have never discounted the matter of loving you. Every day I love you is worthy of my solemnity.
 
81. Loving you means that when I don’t see you, there are many things in my heart that I want to say to you; when you’re around, it’s good to be quietly close to you, even if you don’t speak.
 
82. I like the wind in March, the rain in April, the sun that never sets, and the best of you.
 
83. The short hair you cut is very beautiful and suits you well. The color of your new clothes is very comfortable and suits you well. The scent on you is soothing and suitable for you. I also hope I suit you well.
 
84. Meeting the person you like is like the rest of your life in a catastrophe, drifting across the sea and finally seeing the land.
 
85. Tell you, when I think of you, a smile appears on my ugly face. And when I was quiet, you emerged from the depths of my heart, as if Aphrodite emerged from the waves.
 
86. For you, I am willing to give up poetry and the distance, from now on, I will live with you into poetry with you.
 
87. Please forgive me for being too greedy, not only want to accompany you in the beginning, but also want to accompany you with white sideburns.
 
88. I’m not talented, now I’ve missed the girl for eighteen years, and now I’ve met again, it’s like a deceased, how good is the girl to be my wife?
 
89. I like wind, unrestrained, I like stars, quiet and bright, I like whales in the deep sea, lonely and clean, I like animation, warm heartstrings, I like you, it doesn’t make sense.
 
90. The gentleness of the wind knows the clouds, the delicate earth of the rain, the fragrant leaves of flowers, the clear temperature, lovers know, and the sweetness of love, you and I know.
 
91. Love letter articles, heart and soul. Love songs, true love and true meaning. The love is stranded, and the heart is worried. Love is knotted, to save love. Affection, longing and longing. Love each other, cherish it.
 
92. The gratitude to you is born spontaneously; the appreciation of you will last forever; the miss of you is increasing day by day; the blessings to you are endless.
 
93. Only then did I understand that when I like someone, you are all around the corners of my eyes and eyebrows, you are all in all directions, you are all who go to heaven and earth, you are also you for success, and you are also you for failure.
 
94. Tired of the ethereal and sweet talk of each other, no need to make a promise. In this life, I only want to be with you and grow old.
 
95. I love you, I loved the whole time.
 
96. Everything will be a good thing in the end. If not a good thing, that is not the last. Believe it this way.
 
97. I just want someone to understand me, even if I don't say anything. in fact. Who do you love me like. I will give any expressions.
 
98. I can't hide secrets, nor sorrow, just as I can't hide the joy of loving you, or the hesitation in separation,
 
99. I am so calm, if you are willing to hurt, you hurt.
 
100. Hearing something that is obviously irrelevant, I will think of you several times in my heart.

I hope all these positive and life-changing quotes for the day will bring a new change in your life and work. Read one  Sentence or Quote before starting your day and I assure you that you will remain focused. Now that you’re done, please share it with your friends and other peoples who want to motivate...Please Came again...

THANKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments